ASSOCIATE BROADBAND CONSULTANT
Job Location: US-Based Remote, Full-Time
CCG Consulting is seeking an entry-level Associate Broadband Consultant to work 1:1 with Doug Dawson, CCG’s President and Founder. We are seeking the right candidate to assist in growing the business in a strategic consulting role by conducting research, undertaking entry-level financial analysis, performing business development, and other general Telecom consulting tasks. The right candidate will have some experience with Telecom and broadband, but more importantly will be an energetic problem-solver with an eagerness to learn the industry and the ability to think creatively in assisting with new business development. CCG Consulting is a fast-paced consulting firm serving a myriad of clients with a tremendous potential for growth in the industry for the right candidate. The position will start as a full-time salaried position but has significant potential for upside growth in responsibilities and earnings for a motivated fast learner – The intent for this role is to grow within CCG over time into a full Consultant position.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Major in business, accounting, or mathematics preferred
- Entry-level position: 2-3 years industry experience in Telecom preferred but not mandatory
- Exceptional writing and verbal skills a must (candidates will complete a writing evaluation)
- Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Basic accounting and financial knowledge are a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with other remote team members and clients
- Willingness to travel (Post-Covid, likely no travel the first year)
- US Citizen living in the Continental USA
- Home office space with adequate broadband speed to support video calls and online work
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
You will work directly for and with Doug Dawson, President and Founder of CCG Consulting. Doug is one of the most well-known and respected consultants in the country with over 40 years of experience in Telecommunications, Finance, Accounting, Regulatory, and Networks (80% being Fiber Networks). Doug is directly responsible for and intimately involved in all of the consulting work performed by CCG Consulting. CCG Consulting has had over 1,000 clients and has a diverse and interesting client base.
Doug Dawson works from Asheville, NC and manages all consulting efforts of the company. Doug works directly with clients on a wide range of topics such as creating business plans for prospective telecom ventures, funding telecom expansion, negotiating partnerships and vendor relationships, development of strategic and tactical plans, performing telecom valuations and providing professional testimony.
Doug is a prolific writer and has been writing the industry’s only daily blog for six years, found at https://potsandpansbyccg.com/. This blog covers a wide range of topics and technologies and is read by numerous telecom executives, decision makers, and regulators.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will work directly for and with Doug in a strategic consulting role. Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to RFPs for consulting services
- Performing market research for broadband feasibility studies
- Conducting research for a wide variety of telecom projects
- Assisting in financial business plan development
- Conducting telecom policy research
- New business development
- Other tasks as assigned
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Flexible work schedule from your home office
- Retirement and vacation benefits
- Opportunity for an annual performance bonus
- Work with one of the best, most fun, and highly respected consulting teams in the country!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Julie Dawson at email@example.com with the subject “Associate Consultant.”